Natural hairball support. HomeoPet Feline Furball medicine can help promote a healthy digestive and grooming process in cats. This easy, liquid dosing medicine may help lessen the bothersome effects of furballs and their symptoms, such as hacking, retching, gagging, vomiting and loss of appetite.
- Safe Ingredients. Our safe, gentle cat hairball medicine for cats is made from natural ingredients that may help provide temporary relief from digestive issues such as hacking, retching, gagging, vomiting and loss of appetite.
- Fast acting liquidthat is simple and easy to use. You can put the Feline Furball drops directly into the mouth, in water, or dose at meal or snack time. Another easy dose option is to apply the drops to the front of your cat’s paw and let her lick it herself.
- Veterinary Formulated. Daniel H. Farrington and his veterinarian brother Thomas Farrington created HomeoPet to bring high-quality, safe, natural and affordable treatments and supplements to pets and pet guardians worldwide.
- Simple, Safe & Pure with no known side effects and can be safely used long term.
- Competition legal – HomeoPet products are registered medicines, not performance enhancing products. Nothing in any of HomeoPet’s medicines test positive in show animals, therefore they are considered extremely safe for competition use.
- Great Value with up to 90 doses per bottle (depending on weight).
- HomeoPet Furball is a natural homeopathic medicine that can be safely used on cats of all ages, including kittens, adults, or senior cats.
May help promote relief from the following symptoms:
- Loss of appetite
- Hairballs / Furballs
is a perennial flowering plant in the pea family Fabaceae cultivated as an important forage crop in many countries around the world.
Althaea officinalis 3x
a plant indigenous to Europe, Western Asia, and North America. The name “althea” originated from the Greek word “althein”.
Carbo vegetabilis 8x
Carbon is the most abundant element on earth, and is also an important element of the human body. It occurs in impure form in petroleum, charcoal and various sediments. In its pure form, in graphite and diamonds.
Cucurbita pepo, semen 3x
A pumpkin seed, also known as a pepita, is the edible seed of a pumpkin or certain other cultivars of squash. The seeds are typically rather flat and asymmetrically oval, and light green in color and may have a white outer hull.
Linum usitatissimum 3x
Flax, also known as common flax or linseed, is a member of the genus Linum in the family Linaceae. It is a food and fiber crop cultivated in cooler regions of the world.
Nux vomica 8x
A deciduous tree native to India and to southeast Asia. It is a medium-sized tree in the family Loganiaceae that grows in open habitats.
Olea europaea, flos 3x
The olive, known by the botanical name Olea europaea, meaning “European olive”, is a species of small tree in the family Oleaceae, found in the Mediterranean Basin from Portugal to the Levant, the Arabian Peninsula, and southern Asia as far east as China, as well as the Canary Islands and Reunion.
Ornithogalum umbellatum 3x
(Star of Bethlehem)
is a perennial bulbous flowering plant, native throughout most of southern and central Europe, north-western Africa and south-western Asia.
Sulfur is a naturally occurring mineral produced by volcanoes; its presence attributed to rife deposits of sulfur throughout the Earth’s crust and upper mantle.
Triticum repens 3x
is a very common perennial species of grass native to most of Europe, Asia, the Arctic biome, and northwest Africa.
Ulmus fulva 3x
(Slippery Elm Bark)
slippery elm, is a species of elm trees native to eastern North America.