Soothing medicine for red, irritated and flaky pet skin. HomeoPet Hot Spots medicine may help support healing of spots on your pet’s skin that are red and oozing or dry and flaky; where skin is irritated, or there is hair loss from chewing and licking. May help your pet with hot spots, hair loss, dry flaking spots, red oozing spots, chewing and licking.
- Safe Ingredients. Our safe, gentle Hot Spots medication is made from natural ingredients that may help your pet with hot spots, hair loss, dry flaking spots, red oozing spots, chewing and licking.
- Fast Acting Liquid that is simple and easy to use. You can put the Hot Spots drops directly into the mouth, in water, or dose at meal or snack time as per pack instructions.
- Veterinary Formulated. Daniel H. Farrington and his veterinarian brother Thomas Farrington created HomeoPet to bring high-quality, safe, natural and affordable treatments and supplements to pets and pet guardians worldwide.
- Simple, Safe & Pure with no known side effects and can be safely used long term.
- Competition legal – HomeoPet products are registered medicines, not performance enhancing products. Nothing in any of HomeoPet’s medicines test positive in show animals, therefore they are considered extremely safe for competition use.
- Great Value with up to 90 doses per bottle (depending on weight).
- HomeoPet Hot Spots medicine is a natural homeopathic medicine that can be safely used on dogs, cats and other pets of all ages.
May help promote relief from the following symptoms:
- Hot spots
- Hair loss
- Dry flaking spots
- Red oozing spots
Graphites 6c & 30c
archaically referred to as plumbago, is a crystalline allotrope of carbon, a semimetal, a native element mineral, and a form of coal. Graphite is the most stable form of carbon under standard conditions.
Hepar Sulphuris Calcareum 6c, 30c
(Carbonite of Barium)
A compound with the formula CaS. This white material crystallizes in cubes like rock salt.
Rhus Toxixodendron 6c & 30c
is an Asian and Eastern North American flowering plant in the genus Toxicodendron.
Sulphur 6c & 30c
Sulfur is a naturally occurring mineral produced by volcanoes; its presence attributed to rife deposits of sulfur throughout the Earth’s crust and upper mantle