Dogzymes Probiotic Daily Balance is our new, and improved Dogzymes Digestive Enhancer. Probiotic Daily Balance has more enzymes with a total of 12 enzymes. This probiotic supplies nutritional support and live microorganisms for intestinal well-being as well as enzymes for proper digestion. Liver and Egg base.
- Helps maintain and nourish proper gut flora
- Helps support bowel health
- Assist in digestion and absorption of essential nutrients
- Supports beneficial function in the intestinal tract
- A 1 pound jar contains about 120 teaspoons and will last a 40 pound dog approximately 240 days
Guaranteed Analysis per 1/4 Teaspoon (1 gm) - All values are minimum unless otherwise stated.
Crude Protein 13.76%
Crude Fat 0.62%
Crude Fiber (max) 0.10%
Moisture (max) 3.64%
Ash (max) 5.40%
Fructooligosaccharide* 137 mg
Total Microorganisms* 5 Billion CFU/gram
Lactobacillus acidophilus, Lactobacillus reuteri, Lactobacillus rhamnosus, Bifidobacterium longum, Bifidobacterium bifidum, Enterococcus faecium, Saccharomyces cerevisiae
Protease*(Aspergillus oryzae) 183 HUT U.1
Alpha-Amylase*(Aspergillus oryzae) 44 SKB U.2
Hemicellulase*(Aspergillus niger) 147 HCU U.3
Pectinase*(Aspergillus niger) 156 AJDU U.4
Lipase*(Candida rugosa) 7 FIP U.5
Xylanase*(Trichoderma reesei) 57 XU U.6
Beta-Glucanase*(Trichoderma reesei) 1.1 BGU.7
Cellulase*(Aspergillus niger var.) 5.5 CCHU.8
Bromelain*(Ananas comosus) 33 GDU.9
Papain*(Carica papaya) 1.2 TU/mg.10
Alpha-Galactosidase*(Aspergillus niger var) 10 GalU.11
Lactase*(Aspergillus niger var.) 8.25 LacU.12
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profile*
Calorie Content (calculated): Metabolizable Energy (ME) as fed: 1,296.81 Kcal/lb or 2.86 Kcal/gm (1/4 tsp)
Ingredients: All Natural Non-GMO Dried Chicken Liver Powder, Dried Whole Egg, FOS/Fructooligosaccharide (source of prebiotics), Active Dry Yeast, Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus rhamnosus Fermentation Product,
Dried Lactobacillus reuteri Fermentation Product, Dried Bifidobacterium adolescentis Fermentation Product, Dried Bifidobacterium longum Fermentation Product, Dried Enterococcus faecium Fermentation Product, Dried fermentation extracts of: Aspergillus
oryzae, Aspergillus niger, Trichoderma reesei, Ananas conosus, and Carica papaya
1. Contains a source of Protease which hydrolyzes proteins. One HUT unit proteolytic activity is defined as the amount of enzymes that will produce, in 1 minute under specified conditions, pH 4.7 and 40°C. 2. Contains a source of alpha-Amylase which
hydrolyzes starch. One Maltose Unit(MU/g or MU/mg) is the amount of enzyme which will liberate 1 milligram of reducing sugar as maltose in 30 minutes under the condition of the assay. SKB U/g=MU/g X 0.128. 3. Contains a source of Hemicellulase which
breaks down hemicellulose. One hemicellulose unit(HCU) is defined as the activity that will produce a relative fluidity change of 1 over a period of 5 minutes in locust bean gum substance under the conditions specified 40°C and a pH 4.5. 4. Contains a source of Pectinase which breaks down pectin. Apple Juice Depectinizing Units(AJDU) are determined by correlating the depectinization time of the unknown sample to the depectinization time of enzyme standard of known activity at a pH 3.5 and 45°C.
5. Contains a source of Lipase which hydrolyzes triglycerides. One unit of enzyme activity is defined as that quantity of a standard Lipase preparation(Fungi Lipase International F.I.P.) that liberates the equivalent of 1 μmole of fatty acid from olive oil per minute under assay conditions 37°C pH 7.0. 6. Contains a source of Xylanase which hydrolyzes xylans, a component of hemicellulose. One xylanase unit(XU) is the amount of enzyme which liberates 1 μmole of xylose per minute under the conditions pH 5.3 and 50°C. 7. Contains a source of beta-Glucanase which hydrolyzes beta-glucans, a type of non-starch polysaccharide. One β-glucanase unit(BG) is defined as the amount of enzyme which, under standard conditions, liberates glucose or other reducing carbohydrates with a reduction power corresponding to 1 μmole glucose per minute. 8. Contains a source of Cellulase which breaks down cellulose. The assay is based on the enzymatic hydrolysis of the interior β-1, 4-glucosidic bonds of a defined carboxymethyl cellulose substrate at pH 4.5 and at 40°C. 9. Contains a source of Bromelain which hydrolyzes proteins. From a substrate of gelatin, bromelain liberates amino-compounds that are titrated with NaOH in presence of formaldehyde. 10. Contains a source of Papain which hydrolyzes proteins. Using casein as a substrate, one of the amino acids found upon hydrolysis is L-Tyrosine, which absorbs strongly at 280nm. The concentration of Tyrosine as a function of optical density follows Beer’s Law. 11. Contains a source of alpha-Galactosidase which hydrolyzes oligosaccharides. This procedure is used to determine α-galactosidase activity in enzyme preparations derived from Aspergillus niger, var. The assay is based on a 15-min hydrolysis of a p-nitrophenyl- α-D-galactopyranoside followed by spectrophotometric measurement of the liberated 4-nitrophenol. 12. Contains a source of Lactase which hydrolyzes lactose to glucose and galactose.The assay is based on a 15-min hydrolysis of an o-nitrophenyl-β-D-galactopyranoside(ONPG) substrate at 37°C and at pH 4.5.
Feeding Directions: Mix into food or feed directly. It may also be dissolved in any liquid to give directly by mouth to dogs and puppies. For best results, feed in every meal. Serving may be doubled as recommended by your veterinarian.
1-10 lbs body weight: 1/8 tsp daily
11-25 lbs body weight: 1/4 tsp daily
26-50 lbs body weight: 1/2 tsp daily
Over 50 lbs: 1/2 tsp per each 50 lbs daily
This product is intended for intermittent or supplemental feeding only
Do NOT Refrigerate - Retain Lid Liner for Freshness - Store in Cool Dry Place
15 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
If you are wanting to support your dog's digestion in a savory way this powder is an excellent addition to every meal. At least it has been so far for many smooth fox terriers of all ages.
I use this for my beagle who will eat anything. He was helping himself to the guavas that were falling from our neighbor’s tree into our yard. We trimmed the tree to stop the fruit from falling but he still continues to find what the birds leave behind. His stools had become very loose from all the guava seeds and after a day of using this product he has been back to normal, despite finding more things to eat. I use this in conjunction with the ultimate omega 3 vitamin as well and he has the most beautiful shine to his coat. He is a very healthy dog and I credit these supplements. The products were recommended by my beagle’s very seasoned breeder and show dog expert.
outstanding product. Clears up loose stools and digestion.
This keeps its consistency compared with the blue capped digestive enhancer
I have a 2 year old dog who eats things he shouldn't, and an older had frequent soft stools. Within a few days my old guys stool showed marked improvement!
have used it several years, its excellent. have large dogs, bloat is a risk.
My puppy has been on DOGZYMES Digestive Enhancer for a few days now. The loose stools are looking a little more "normal." Great news.
All dogzymes products are excellent, will always recommend!
My Coton de Tulear used to get bile barfs regularly. Since he has been taking this with food, no more tummy probs. I love it and so does he.